If you want to make a payment for your student team fees you have come to the right place!
The 2018 season fee is $425
The Avenger Sailing Team is completely self funded – the East Greenwich School Department does not contribute any money toward the running of the team. There is a great deal of expense such as coaches, sailboats, coach power boats including gas and insurance, sails, rent for the launching facility among many others. Without the student fee we would not be able to have a sailing team.
Optional donation toward purchase of new sails
This year our goal is to purchase new sails for our 6 boats. When we purchased our boats used 3 years ago, the sails that came with them were already pretty worn. Now they are at the point where they are no longer serviceable. To keep sailing and to host regattas with other schools, we need to have decent sails. Our goal this season is to purchase 6 sets of sails at approx $500 per set for a total of $3000. We are asking those who can to make a suggested donation of $150 toward a new sails.
The payment process here is set up so you can pay the required $425 fee and any additional amount to help pay for a new sails. If you prefer to pay by check – you can make your check payable to Avenger Sailing and send it to Avenger Sailing PO Box 344, E.G., 02818 If you’d like to pay online you can do so below:
* Click the “Donate” button below.
* On the next page, enter the amount you wish to pay.
* If you have a PayPal account use the log in box and log in.
* If you don’t have a PayPal account, no problem! Just complete the credit card form.
* Once you complete the form click “Review Donation and Continue”.
* You will then be taken to another page to check everything, and then click “Submit”.
* You will see a receipt on the screen, and that will also be sent to you via email.
Avenger Sailing is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization – Our Tax ID number is 45-3417142
That’s all there is to it!